Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Sigma Spa Brush Cleaning Glove

Aqua Blue Spa Glove shown with my Cleanser I use

So I' a little late on the band wagon for reviews on this glove, but wanted to put my two sense in anyways. It seems Sigma lowered their price to $35 and I had a $5 coupon with 10% off so I paid $27.00 plus $6 shipping. I already read all the reviews mostly good and some bad. One video stood out though and she was totally bashing the glove and then used it and fell in love. So I thought why not try it out!


I bought the blue color because it seems like the most "cleanest" color they had out of the colors you can choose from (black, pink, purple, and of course aqua) One side is for your large face brushes and the other side is for your eye brushes. This glove has a "Wash", "Rinse", "Refine", and "Shape" textures to help get a deep clean in half the time.

Eye brushes
Face brushes

Ok now for my honest opinion and review. I absolutely LOVE this glove!! I washed 13 brushes in  little under 10 minutes. If I was to use my hands it would have took me about 20 minutes. I like that my hand stays dry and doesn't turn into a prune when I'm done. The white terry cloth sleeve that goes into the glove is very comfortable and not scratchy. My hand did get a little hot, but nothing to complain about.

I used my blender cleanser (states on the bottle its great for cleaning brushes too) and boy did it deliver! Its gentle formula, yet affective and actually cleans and disinfects my brushes. I would pump just a little into the plate, swirl my wet brush in and then start rubbing on the glove in circular motion.


Blender Cleanser



Your supposed to "Wash", then "Rinse", Refine", "Rinse" again, then "Shape" my brushes came out clean in 1/2 the time it took if I just used my hand and I am a happy camper!



Would I recommend this product to everyone? Yes and No. If you have a pretty good collection I would recommend this to cut the cleaning time in half. If you only have several brushes then I would pass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment